- New product
Sandeman Tawny 30 Years Old Port Wine (500ml)
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The House of Sandeman was founded in London in 1790 by George Sandeman, a young Scot from Perth who decided to invest £300 borrowed from his father in creating a business marketing wines from Porto (Portugal) and Jerez (Spain).
Always a pioneer, Sandeman was the first company to brand its name on a cask with a hot iron. In 1805, the GSC (George Sandeman Co.) signature was a guarantee of quality for the wine it sold. It was also one of the first companies to label and advertise its wines, which in the early nineteenth century were already being exported to several countries in Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia.
For over two centuries, Sandeman has based its success on a rare capacity for innovation and expertise handed down from generation to generation. Currently, Sandeman clearly stands out as "the" worldwide Port Wine and Sherry brand and proudly signs: "Sandeman, Famous for Pleasure."
- Tasting Notes
- Old gold amber colours with the intense aromas of honey and spices, underscored with deep flavours of dried apricots, hazelnuts and vanilla, creating a rich yet elegant combination
- 14 - 16ºC
- Is ideal for the perfect ending to a meal, accompanying coffee and a good cigar, a highlight to any day. It also goes very well with nutty desserts as well as more elaborate sweets and with intense cheeses
- Bottle Size
- 500 ml
- Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão
- Stalk-removal and crushing before fermentation, under controlled temperature, with skin maceration so as to extract the best components. The addition of wine alcohol at the ideal moment sets the balance between the wine´s body and bouquet
- Total Acidity
- 5.5 g/l
- Wine Maker
- Luis Sottomayor
- The final blend of Sandeman Tawny 30 Year Old results from the strictest selection of wines usually between 25 and 40 years of age, masterfully and skilfully combined make this Port Wine has a unique identity, style and consistency
- No related products at this time.