- New product
Ferreira Ruby Port Wine
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Since 1751 Ferreira name has always been synonymous with high-quality Portuguese wine. The brand's history is intertwined with the history of the evolution of the Douro Region (demarcated in 1756) and its Porto and table wines (Douro DOC).
Dona Antonia, endowed with exceptional energy and a rare commercial talent gave great impetus to wine-growing in Douro and was well-known for her acts of social welfare in the region. Her intelligence and kindness earned her the warm admiration of her contemporaries, who affectionately nicknamed her "Ferreirinha" (little Ferreira).
Today, more than 250 years later, Ferreira is "the Portuguese brand", the benchmark in excellent quality Porto and Douro wine as "Porto Ferreira", "Barca Vellha" "Reserva Especial", "Callabriga", "Quinta da Leda" and "Antónia Adelaide Ferreira", the symbol of a country and a culture it proudly honours.
- Tasting Notes
- Full-bodied and rich, it has a fine balance between its sweetness and its tannin structure, giving it unique characteristics and a fine and attractive long finish
- As an aperitif or with creamy cheeses, but it also goes very well , with chocolate deserts and fruit tarts. Serve on its own or slightly chilled or with ice
- Bottle Size
- White meats, pastas dishes and grilled seafood
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela
- Softly crushed and partial stalk-removal, fermented with maceration. The process takes place under strict control of temperature and wine density, making it possible for the winemaker to choose the ideal moment for the addition of wine alcohol
- Wine Maker
- Luis Sottomayor
- No related products at this time.