Reccua Reserva Especial Tawny Port Wine
Tawny style port aged in wooden casks (550 liter barrels) for at least 7 years. A good compromise between the classic “Tawny” and the 10 Year Old. Lot of grapes and wines from the noblest red varieties of the Douro, such as Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Barroca and many others from older vines.
- Tasting Notes
- This wine has a topaz in color with golden highlights, excellent deep aroma dominated by very ripe fruits and dried fruits, excellent balance between acidity and sweetness in mouth, very long and persistent aftertaste.
- Bottle Size
- White meats, pastas dishes and grilled seafood
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and other
- The grapes are crushed and totally pulled out from the stalks, fermentation with strong maceration, inerrupted by wine brandy addiction.
- Wine Maker
- Maria Antonia Gomes
- No related products at this time.