Terras D'Uva 2020 Red Wine
On the hot plains of the Baixo Alentejo, just a few kilometres from the city of Beja, is one of the oldest wine estates in the region. Its vineyards represent decades of history that Henrique Uva has preserved and farmed for many years and which he always wanted to develop as an independent producer.
In 2004, he achieved his dream, with the project that goes by the name of Henrique Uva/Herdade da Mingorra. The Winery is surrounded by 1,400 hectares of a landscape that can be considered exuberant, such is the diversity of plants and fauna, with several river basins forming veritable oases. The Winery is a true place of worship. A place where modernity and functionality can be found alongside indelible traditional techniques.
- Tasting Notes
- Deep ruby colour, berry and jammy aroma, round and velvety on the palate
- Meat dishes
- Bottle Size
- White meats, pastas dishes and grilled seafood
- Red Wine
- Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet
- Short cold maceration; traditional fermentation on skins at 26 ºC; extended maceration for 15 to 20 days
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Hpólito
- No related products at this time.