Filter By

  • 5.5kg - 11kg

PrestaShop

Blog Archives

Search in Blog

Quinta da Lagoalva

Quinta da Lagoalva

Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima's estate spreads along the south bank of the Tagus river, about 2 km from the village of Alpiarça and 11 km from Santarém.

In 1834, Quinta da Lagoalva is bought by Henrique Teixeira de Sampayo, the First Count of Póvoa. In 1841-42 the whole of his assets are passed on to his daughter D. Maria Luisa Noronha de Sampaio, who, in 1846, marries D. Domingos António Maria Pedro de Souza e Holstein, the Second Duke of Palmela. From that moment, on these assents were incorporated in the House of Palmela. The long tradition of Quinta da Lagoalva as wine production is attested in 1888, the Portuguese Display Industry, which was present with 600 casks of wine. The 45 ha of vineyards of Quinta da Lagoalva are deployed in the best "terroirs" Tagus and are made by the national and global varieties with better enologicamente proven skills such as whites: Sauvignon Blanc, Alvarinho, Arinto, Fernão Pires, Verdelho, Chardonnay ; and in red: Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Paint-Roriz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shyrah, Tannat and Castelão.

Quinta da Lagoalva

There are 14 products.

Showing 1-12 of 14 item(s)

Active filters